Do you have a specific question about your ancestors, do you want your family tree sorted out, do you want us to design a tailor-made family tree poster, or do you consider to commission another assignment to Brasia Genealogy? Please, let us know! You can do so by filling in the appropriate form on our website or sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Describe on the form or in your email what you would like Brasia Genealogy to do for you, what you already know, and what you have sorted out yourself so far.
- Based on your question(s) or request(s) and based on the data provided, we will create a concept proposal. In this document we will describe your question(s) or request(s), we will explain how we wish to tackle the matter (objective, proposed approach, steps to be taken, expected time required, and expected costs) and we will describe how and in what form we will deliver the results to you (e.g. a report, chart, poster, course, presentation).
- The draft proposal will be finalized in mutual consultation.
- We will start our preparatory activities as soon as the proposal has been signed.
- Brasia Genealogy cannot guarantee in advance that the intended objectives will actually be met. To reduce that risk, large assignments will be split into smaller sub-assignments so that interim adjustments are possible, if necessary.
- Assignments with a size greater than 1,000 euros (excluding additional costs) can also be split up in mutual consultation.
- Another sub-assignment will only be started after your formal approval and payment of the previous sub-assignment. For each (sub-)assignment an advance of 25 % is requested.
- Depending on the nature and scope of an assignment, additional costs may differ. In each proposal we will describe and explain these costs in detail so that in advance you know what to expect .
- Potential deviations will be discussed timely and will require your explicit approval.